Academic Performance Indicator
Academic Performance Indicators (API) and Proposed Scores Developed by UGC for Adoption of Performance Based Appraisal System(PBAS) for Career Advancement Scheme(CAS). It is Academic Performance Indicator (API) score that indicate the performance of an faculty / researcher in academics and research.
Objectives of the API :
- View performance snapshots, at various levels
- Assess current situation and determine root causes of identified problem areas
- Set goals, expectations,
- Trend the performance of the selected individual
- Keep a record and tell a story
- Benchmark against your goals
- By helping new teachers achieve their full potential.
- To provide fair, effective and consistent teacher evaluation in every educational institution
- To promote professional growth
you can count API in 3 categories
News & Events
Follow us on