Guidelines to Authors :
Without payment proof we cannot review and publish article...
Papers are accepted for publication on the understanding that these contain original unpublished work, not submitted for publication anywhere else. We publish research articles in English, Hindi & Marathi languages.
Click here to see format of research paper
Points to be covered in the research paper:
- Brief Biodata
- Scope and Limitations
- Statistics Used
Note : If any important point is absent, the article will be rejected.
- Paper should use reflective thinking
- It should contain novel ideas / information
- It should be of worldwide importance
- Criticism on Ph.D. Research
- Review of M.Phil. / Ph.D. Research
- English : Font Size - 12 pt, Font Name - Times new Roman
- Hindi & Marathi : Font Size - 12pt, Font Name - Kruti Dev 010, Shivaji
- The paper should start with an introduction and should end with a conclusion summarizing the findings of the paper.
- If papers were presented/submitted in a conference/seminar or are minor / major research project, this must be clearly mentioned at the bottom of the first page of the manuscript and the author should specify with whom the copyright vests.
- Manuscripts, including tables, figures and references should be around 3000-4000 words, in the case of articles and 1000 words for book reviews.
How to Submit:
- Submit a hard copy of the article along with a soft copy (CD).
- When submitting the paper the author must give a declaration that "The article has not been published or sent for publication".
- There is no deadline for submission.
- Please keep payment proof until to get hard copy of Journal.
- If there are more authors, please mention who each author’s role.
How to Pay?
Research Paper Format :
- Title of Paper
- Name of Author
- Academic Department
- Institutional Affiliation of Author
- Positions of Author
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
The abstract summarizes an article and it is useful for browsing main ideas.
Keywords summarize, classify, evaluate or describe the important points of a text.
Review of Literature
Places the work in context, restate the research questions and help in formulating a hypothesis.
The method refers to the samples, measures, methods, observations, procedures and statistical analysis that ensure the internal and external validity of the research work.
Does the study provide a good test of the theory and hypothesis or sufficient empiricalgrounds for building a new theory?
At the end of the article please mention all the references used to write your article. Also mention proper citations in appropriate format.
Research Paper Format :: Format
News & Events
Follow us on